Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stupidly managed to tangle with a tree branch while driving.. I saw it catch the passenger side wiper blade and now it looks like the wiper assembly isn't returning to its "home" position. It's stuck up slightly in view but I can't be sure if it's always been like that or a result of the tree branch. I'm not even close to another DS to verify ? And can't find a good picture on the internet. It certainly isn't as flush as the drivers side! Can someone chime in if this is normal. There doesn't appear to be anything bent and the wiper works perfectly well, it just looks to be up an inch or so. Can it be recalibrated?
Thx

·
Registered
211 Posts
Can you post of photo of yours?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Not the best image but as you can see (hopefully) it's not like the arm is too far out of place. I just can't tell if it's normal as it's in view when I'm in my driving position and couldn't remember if it's always been this way.
Thanks for the replies.

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like on my DS - parallel to, and just below the blacked-out portion of the lower windshield..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Brightarc - here is a photo I took from the drivers seat showing how much of the passenger side wiper is visible when they are parked. Hope that helps.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts