Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about buying a roof cargo box and thinking about Thule Motion XT L. Anyone here uses it? Which roof racks should I go with? OEM (which fit nicer and look better visually) or should I get something from Thule?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, thanks - just finished reading it. At this point I'm leaning towards Thule Evo Wingbar - the main use will be the thule motion cargo box and it looks like it is a good combination. The RhinoRacks look good too, but not sure how they will accommodate the cargo box.

BTW a funny (not really) story today - I'm still in a process of buying the roof rails and I contacted the local dealer just to see if they could possibly match the prices I can see from other dealers on Internet. The MSRP on landrover.com says the roof rack is $570 and the local dealer was not shy to make me an offer for $650. When I told him the MSRP is $570, he was not shy to say he can give me a discount for this $570 ... yeah discount. Then I told him I saw offers under $500 and would consider buying if they match these prices, but haven't heard back ... Seriously, what are they thinking ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts