Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a newbie to the forum, and I'd like to ask a question that's really bugging me.......
I use cruise control a lot when on longer journeys. I am CONVINCED that I used to press a button somewhere over to left of wheel, and a green icon would light indicating CC was available; however it wouldn't become active til the 'set' button (RHS wheel) was pressed, when a different icon would light.
All this procedure seems to have disappeared, and the only choice I have are Max speed limiter, and a few others, but no CC.

I've read somewhere about needing to reset the system in some way, but its got me beat.....

My car is a 2019 DS HSE petrol auto

Cheers

George

·
Registered
70 Posts
The cruise control is on the right side of the steering wheel, to the right of the switch for the speed limiter. It's a rocker switch, and on the 2019 the cc is always on. To engage it you press the top of the switch and it sets at your current speed. In the upper right of the instrument cluster a green symbol will appear, and it will tell you your set speed. From this point pushing on the top of the switch will increase your set speed; pushing on the bottom will decrease your set speed. There are also Resume and Cancel buttons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Discovery Sport Forums - Forum for all Discovery Sport Owners is your best bet for RHS . I think in Britain you do things backwards :oops: ON mine there is no light until you press the set button.
Hi Bill, and thanks for the reply!
I have been trying to join the Forum you mention above, but it seems impossible for me to register.......a mixture of operator error and using an Apple Mac, are probable causes.
On re-reading the owners manual, it would appear that I need to come out of Speed Control, and re-engage cruise control, so will give that a go.

George

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cruise control is on the right side of the steering wheel, to the right of the switch for the speed limiter. It's a rocker switch, and on the 2019 the cc is always on. To engage it you press the top of the switch and it sets at your current speed. In the upper right of the instrument cluster a green symbol will appear, and it will tell you your set speed. From this point pushing on the top of the switch will increase your set speed; pushing on the bottom will decrease your set speed. There are also Resume and Cancel buttons.
Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply!

Will keep trying.....

George

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi

Try the UK site again many in the UK and around the world have signed on using "Bad Apples" LOL More info there as to what dealership to complain about a big LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts