Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks.. I love all the marketing photos available.. except they never tell you what color the vehicle shown is! Anyone know what this is?

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looks like Corris Grey, maybe just a bit over-exposed. Here is mine (maybe just a bit under exposed)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Really hard to tell, but I believe they are two different colors (though I think the left image is Corris Grey). Exactly which I don't know since they tweak these images so much with different lighting during the shoot, and Photoshop afterwards, that the colors look really different in real life (and different light outside - bright sun vs. cloudy). Plus, there will be color difference between US and Europe to confuse things even further.

I never like selecting a car color from a photo/catalog - they always look different in real life - and outside the showroom!

·
Registered
588 Posts
My co worker drives that - it is a Kaikoura Stone Metallic w/ black pack.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Could be the Waitomo Grey. That's the color of my Disco and it will change colors in different lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Almost all the marketing photos are of the Kaikoura Stone for LR and RR recently. I have that color on my Disco and love it. Interesting enough I was not specifically looking for it but saw it on the showroom floor and loved it... Of course that is a color that costs extra.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts