Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks so much for posting this 4sallypat!! I would've had no idea these updates existed

I just picked up my 2016 DS with all the recall work done. A couple of highlights:

Transmission is much much smoother. AND my biggest issue was that when slowing prior to a 90 degree turn and then accelerating again, the engine would be terribly unresponsive. This is gone, it works great now. If you haven't gotten this upgrade, take your car in now.

The radio presets can be toggled through using the steering wheel! Little victory, but great quality of life improvement.

Infotainment significantly faster response.

I've always loved my DS, but these updates make me very happy!

Cheers!

·
Registered
139 Posts
OMG - not another post about Infotainment presets?!?! There seems to be huge inconsistencies over what we are seeing. I had mine in for service about 3 weeks ago, which included updates - and I can not scan/toggle through presets
Has there been a more recent Infotainment update???
I got the 3.0 version installed.

My sound system is the "audio upgrade". Meridian wasn't an option when I was buying. I believe the two meridian options are all that are available now...the weird upgrade they offered initially seems to be gone per the builder tool on the website and must have been replaced by the lower tier meridian.

Did you check the audio settings? I think i saw a checkbox for something that might allow you to toggle between scrolling presets and stations. Not sure though...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts