Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased a WeatherTech cargo liner for the Discovery Sport? its $110 and seems more of a bargain than the one sold by Land Rover $216 or $245.

Does the WeatherTech liner fit well (meaning when something is slid in over the lip opening, can things get caught on it and begin to roll?

Thanks
Ryan

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't have the cargo liner but i have the ones for the driver and passengers and the fit is great and way better than the rubber ones that came with the protection package. I kept the LR cargo cover since it fit well. If I didn't have the cargo liner as part of my purchase I go with the Weathertech

·
Registered
258 Posts
I didn't buy it for the DS, but I bought one for my wife's Audit Q7 and it's great. Fits nice and snug. Much better than the default one in the Audi (which came with our used 2013 Q7). The one for the DS will probably be similar, but the one for the Q7 is cut to fit around all the little indentations in the cargo area of the Q7 along with the seat belts for the third row. I recommended it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the full set of Weathertech floor mats for front and rear seating areas in my '15 DS. The fit is perfect and the quality is excellent. I would expect the same from the cargo liner.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I ended up getting the full set of WeatherTech liners for the LRDS, I'm 85-90% happy with the purchase of the cargo liner. there is a small lip towards the opening of the cargo bay that is not very flush with the plastic where the lift gate closes (slight fear if sliding something into the back the lip may catch or fold on itself. Also the lip of the liner also overlaps a large plastic vent on the right side of the cargo area (not sure what the vent is for and haven't tried to find out) besides these small issues. it works and fits nice. Plus for only $110, its worth it. haven't received the driver and passenger liners yet but expect those to be good.

Enjoy
Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts