Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at the specs for the rear row leg room and it seems to be
the same for two row and three-row seat cars. However, when
I was in the showroom and tried both versions, the three row one
seemed to have more legroom then two row if you were
sitting behind the driver in each one.

Is it possible?

It seemed that I could push the second row just so it ended
up further, while the third row was folded down.

M

·
0 Posts
Well, with the ability to move both the first row seats and second row seats, I would think it would be challenging to sit in both a two-row and three-row version to compare second-row clearance (if that's what you are asking). I don't know for sure, but wouldn't think there would be any difference between the first and second row seat locations in the two versions, and if there was, there would be less leg room in the three row version, not more. Boy that is confusing to say;)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Well, with the ability to move both the first row seats and second row seats, I would think it would be challenging to sit in both a two-row and three-row version to compare second-row clearance (if that's what you are asking). I don't know for sure, but wouldn't think there would be any difference between the first and second row seat locations in the two versions, and if there was, there would be less leg room in the three row version, not more. Boy that is confusing to say;)
Yes this ^^^

I have a 3 row optioned DS and love it.
The second row does indeed move forward/backwards as well as tilt back/front.
Very nice adaptability.
;)
When I carry someone in the 3rd row, I push the second row up as far as it will go to make room for the 3rd row occupant.
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts