Discovery Sport Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice! Did you by any chance do a dynamometer test? If so, could you share the results (as I would love to see the numbers)?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Disco88 thanks for all the awesome posts. Had a question about the tune. Does it help with the low speed confused shifting due to the ZF9 transmission so that I can get a more smoother ride or will this just help when additional torque is needed. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Shivpat, it does in my opinion. the gear switching is now smoother and picks up the low end much quicker.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Help me to understand... If I take the vehicle in for servicing, do I remove the unit? How log does it goes back to stock?
Thank you for this post!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, can someone please enlighten me where to locate the manifold pressure sensor and boost pressure sensor in engine bay of Si4?

Have tried to Google and search YouTube, but not available.

Thanks a million.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Been faithful Audi owner and intend to stay with them but I had to pick up a larger vehicle for practical / family reason and I picked LR..... and I am so happy to hear that there are program mods available.
It's been a nightmare for me to go from my V6 A6...not to mention my previous V8 S4 and try to maintain my typical driving style in the DS .....

One question; I went to the website linked by the OP and it seems there is nothing about the mod for our vehicles....just the title page and few pics but no prices, no specs, no info whatsoever....
Is my browser not displaying the page right ?? I am using Chrome....

·
Registered
11 Posts
So hitting up an old thread. Has anyone else installed this?? I am about to drop the ball on this. Really would like so more feed back.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So have no installed the VR system. By far I am impressed. Granted a little lag on initial throttle still exist but, will order the pedal booster next and see what that does. This does what it says it will. Easy install, took a whole 5 minutes. Well worth the cost.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So have no installed the VR system. By far I am impressed. Granted a little lag on initial throttle still exist but, will order the pedal booster next and see what that does. This does what it says it will. Easy install, took a whole 5 minutes. Well worth the cost.
which vr system did you get? also witch pedal booster are you getting?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts