Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a '16 DS HSE, got it in August. Up until today both of these features have been working. Came out of a store to find the Engine Temperature gauge on my main screen instead of the Traffic Signs -- but the engine temperature is where it should be and no warning message that it was too hot. Toggled into the menu and neither the Traffic Signs or Lane Departure sections are selectable, they are grayed out. Any thoughts on what I might have accidentally done to make this happen?

The warning light in the picture is because I need windshield washer fluid.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Possibly due to the cameras being obscured by ice or dirt? Car may predict inaccuracies due to cold temps and a dirty windshield and therefore disable the option altogether. Clean all your sensors and cameras and try again when it’s warmer. This is interesting!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sometimes a software module will fail to load or hang. When this happens, we power down the vehicles and restart it. To fully power down, shut the car off, make sure it is in park, exit the car, and lock the vehicle. The car can take some time shutting down. We wait until the Nav unit goes 100 % black. Then open and restart the car. Hopefully the software will reload and work properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts