Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 D200 mhev r-dynamic S+....Its been great up until about two weeks ago when i noticed the handling and ride just wasnt the same. A very unstable feeling, wobbly almost. I have almost felt like the car is sliding on bends and gave me a scare!!

LR assist came out, computer has no faults, visually looking at the wheels and tyres/suspension he didnt see anything...

Anyone have a clue? tyre pressures normal, tyres looking good.

Others have driven it and said its all in my head, but i know its not!! you know when you just know something is different..

·
Administrator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
752 Posts
I see you have the "mild" hev, could it be with change in temperature the battery is not charging the same? That may be the cause.

I think in over 50 years of driving many many vehicles , it does seem like some days the cars drive differently.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see you have the "mild" hev, could it be with change in temperature the battery is not charging the same? That may be the cause.

I think in over 50 years of driving many many vehicles , it does seem like some days the cars drive differently.
Why would that affect handling/steering?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got it up in the air today to have a good luck around. Nothing found, all looks good. Was surprised how clean and new everything still looks underneath...

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check this post out High speed wobble
Ended up being rear suspension arm bush.
I came across that post about 20 times whilst trying trawling the internet for answers :) that was the first thing the guy checked, i sent him the link. Everything just looks normal? Where in youre photo is the actual damaged part? hate to be a pain in the ass but would you mind circling it and tell me what i am looking for ? maybe we missed something...

Its not high speeds where i feel it, its lower speeds and uneven roads mostly...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.