Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice the DS doesn't have a locking glove box locked or in Valet mode. Am I drunk or is this correct?

If this is true, where does everyone store valuables and/or does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!

Just picked up a used 2017 Disco Sport w/ 600 miles and so far I am loving the *new* car.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The last 5 luxury cars I owned had a locking glove box. The Kia I rented last I traveled did too. I live in Los Angeles and the car gets randoms parking it often. I need a place to store valuables, locking my doors doesn't help if the people stealing **** have the key.

Any other solutions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found a loadspace security storage box on landrover accessory website, but I believe this attaches in the trunk "loadspace luggage rails", which is where my dog resides. (I cannot attach link due to being a new member).

I work with engineers, and showed one of them the removable cup holder with *hidden* storage today. If I cannot find a solution I may have him customize that to be lockable, which he believes could be done, but may not look as pretty if it's not custom made. If I can garner enough interest, I could have them 3D print lockable cup-holders and setup a Kickstarter to bring down the cost for everyone, would require ~30 people. Putting it out there for now...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts