Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the spark plug firing order on 2016 Land Rover discovery sport? Got a p0304 #4 misfire and need to replace plug. Is this an easy fix as well? How is it done? Can’t find any how to’s.

·
Administrator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
753 Posts
Misfire is caused by several items and spark plugs are not the main problem. I had the same code several years ago.

As you face the engine number 1 will be on the left side and 4 will be on the right side. I believe that it is recommended to change all plugs anyway and coils as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Misfire is caused by several items and spark plugs are not the main problem. I had the same code several years ago.

As you face the engine number 1 will be on the left side and 4 will be on the right side. I believe that it is recommended to change all plugs anyway and coils as well.

I replaced all plugs and put new coil on cylinder 4 and got a misfire code again about week later on same cylinder. Not sure what it is? Any help would be helpful.

·
Administrator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
753 Posts
If you looked at the link of my that you quoted you will find how mine was repaired

You never did tell us how you made out with your solenoid problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you looked at the link of my that you quoted you will find how mine was repaired

You never did tell us how you made out with your solenoid problem.
Well I ended up spending $2100 getting camshaft timing replaced. Now I have replaced plugs and coils and still having a misfire. At a loss at this point. Honestly about to get rid of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts