Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New here to these forums. Thanks for having me!

I had a question if anyone had any sort of similar experience or is pretty savvy with the 2016 disco sport. This morning, I saw that there were 2 plastic covers that fell off from somewhere since they weren't there before. Any clue on where this fell off from? I've attached some pictures below and would appreciate any input.

Thanks!
Steven

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts

I had a question if anyone had any sort of similar experience or is pretty savvy with the 2016 disco sport. This morning, I saw that there were 2 plastic covers that fell off from somewhere since they weren't there before. Any clue on where this fell off from? I've attached some pictures below and would appreciate any input.

Thanks!
Steven

Welcome to the forum. Regarding the covers, I have no idea but if I get the chance this afternoon I'll pop the hood and see if I see anything that looks similar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks!
Steven

Welcome to the forum. Regarding the covers, I have no idea but if I get the chance this afternoon I'll pop the hood and see if I see anything that looks similar.
Thank you and thanks for your help!

I tried to look under the hood as well, but couldn't spot any parts missing a cover. It seemed to happen after a fluid check up so it might have something to do with that.

I will probably stop by a dealership on the weekday to see if they know as well so if it's too much trouble for you, it is alright. I do appreciate you offering your help though! My car is still running so those covers must not be that important lol ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I didn't see anything that looks like your photos, but it's pretty tightly packed behind the grill. Please let us know what the dealer says,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't see anything that looks like your photos, but it's pretty tightly packed behind the grill. Please let us know what the dealer says,
So we finally found out what it was!

Looks like the previous owner replaced the fog lights and those were fog light covers they "accidentally" left behind. I don't know why they decided to throw it in there, but luckily it's still under warranty so they'll be taking off the bumper to take them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts