Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I experience the exact same thing in my car. My entire body vibrates, but especially hands on the wheel. I have brought it in multiple times and have been consistently told that is how the car is expected to perform. Each time I've brought it in, I've had a Disco Sport loaner. Not one of them has done this. I will continue to update my on-going saga in my thread around all the issues I have.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have officially been told by Land Rover Canada that if the tech (last ditch effort appointment booked for next week) deems this vibration to be normal behavior, my case will immediately close. I would have imagined more support when calling head office to work through this issue but alas I was wrong. Considering one of the tech's did confirm feeling a slight vibration at start up and when cold outside, I asked Land Rover to at least acknowledge this in a letter or my file so my ass isn't on the hook for any repairs down the road that may be related to this issue. I am certain this amount of vibration will prematurely wear and tear other components of the vehicle. I work in aerospace engineering and see this type of stuff all the time.

With that said, I fear I will have to walk away from the brand at lease end. Huge loss for us as I love many of the vehicles in the line up but I just have no confidence in the mechanics at land rover nor the corporate side of it.

In the event something is discovered next week, I will share.
Best of luck to you. Let us know the outcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts