Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day to you all
How many of you have the same HORRIBLE hesitation problem when trying to accelerate, like into a roundabout, or round a corner (especially up hill) and the car does not respond, for quite a long moment and then BOOM it goes with a jump. Very horrible driving experience.
look forward to all your replies
thank you

I took mine to an independent engineering company and they road tested it. should've been for 4 hours but came back in 20 mins saying it was too dagerous to drive. If anybody would like to see the report please contact me on whatsapp +34 605 927 435

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same thing with my '17. Getting to a point where it's downright scary and I'm becoming hesitant making turns as I don't trust the vehicle. LR insists nothing is wrong - all within spec.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, good point about the uphill corner! I almost forgot, but for a few months I drove a route that was a 90 degree right turn on flat ground that immediately went pretty sharply uphill (starting going uphill as car is still turning). Often it would basically stall out because (I think) the gear was far too high for the speed. Then it would downshift/spool up and I would launch up the hill. Not smooth at all, regardless of entry speed or pedal depression. This is similar to another thread on here, probably many more, and more unreported. My dealer in that area had no clue what could be wrong. Maybe we can collect a consensus and get them to action a fix. Anyone else have this problem?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts