Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Assume others have had this issue. My DS in in for service i am having this checked as well. will report the outcome. has anyone who had this issue discovered a fix?

radio LRDS.mov.mov

·
Super Moderator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
567 Posts
Hi Zarly you had mentioned that you had several problems and would report back

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Zarly you had mentioned that you had several problems and would report back
I just retrieved my car from LR this morning. They found that the radio head software needed updating. they did the software update, Since the issue occurred randomly, I will have to use it for a while to determine if it has been fixed. but so far so good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about all the other problems?
Sorry, i was working. anyway, To describe it best a drive shaft wobble. was diagnosed a cylinder imbalance, resulting in updating the PCM and TCM modules. Appears to have fixed it, but i haven't driven it enough to make a final call on that. Antifreeze smell, pressure tested and no loss of coolant since the last time. so, that remains left alone for now. Fuel pump being stuck on , was also a non issue. told me that there is a motor, (i forgot what he call it) that remains on for a time (near the gas tank) after you shut the vehicle down. next time i notice it i'm going to let it run and see if it in fact does turn off on its own or kills my battery.usually, i turn the ds on and shut it off and the pumps stops running. Cheers, J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts