Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My side view mirror suddenly stopped folding when i lock the car. I cannot for the life of me figure out where the setting is. If someone can assist there it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
68 Posts
try to manually fold them in and then reset them. You do it by holding both the left and right mirror buttons at the same time, they should both fold in. Then repeat to move them back out and that should put them back in auto. I had this happen to me at the car wash and I thought they had broken my mirrors. I had to read the manual to find out how to do it. Hope this works.

·
Registered
588 Posts
try to manually fold them in and then reset them. You do it by holding both the left and right mirror buttons at the same time, they should both fold in. Then repeat to move them back out and that should put them back in auto. I had this happen to me at the car wash and I thought they had broken my mirrors. I had to read the manual to find out how to do it. Hope this works.
^ yes this works!;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Folding Mirror Issue

I am having the same issue. I have tried all the trouble-shooting suggestions above. Anyone else have suggestions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the opposite issue how do I stop the wing mirrors folding? They are a HUGE notice board to the light fingered that I have not locked the vehicle properly

·
Super Moderator
368 Posts
I have the opposite issue how do I stop the wing mirrors folding? They are a HUGE notice board to the light fingered that I have not locked the vehicle properly

???????? If they fold the light fingered would see the car is locked.:confused:

Auto folding mirrors are activated/set by the Dealer only and they probably charge big time to reset to not fold

·
Registered
2 Posts
???????? If they fold the light fingered would see the car is locked.:confused:

Auto folding mirrors are activated/set by the Dealer only and they probably charge big time to reset to not fold
Thank you!! This worked for me too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts