Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening from the United Kingdom - Home of the Discovery Sport :laugh:

Introducing myself as a new member and as an owner of the LR brand!
I have recently been contacted by a DS owner to help him with a situation that had no fix but I have fixed for him.
He has suggested I introduce myself to you guys and gals as I can maybe offer my help to you.
After finding myself with an Evoque (Sorry for swearing on here) where the seat was too low for the lady wife I, as an engineer, manufactured some seat risers and the modification has gone from strength to strength selling on the famous auction site well over 100 fixing kits.
A DS owner asked me if they would also fit the DS as both vehicles are made at Halewood. I sent him a set to trial for me and he was over the moon with the result. They fit both models.
I have 11 sets in stocked etched with the Evoque name, which will still fit, but I am manufacturing another 50 sets for the DS if interested.
These should be ready for despatch in the next 10/14 days. Or you can take a set of Evoque ones now, the only difference is they are etched RR Evoque, which you don't see when seat put on top anyway.
The have been manufactured with High Grade materials to keep in line with LR quality.
So I've taken the opportunity to put a post on introduction and i'll copy to the main forum as requested.
Hope this is allowed, I make these for very very little profit, infact more or less break even just to help LR owners over an issue that LR cant seem to resolve.
So this is more a helping hand to you guys rather than a sales ploy.
If interested, please pop onto the famous auction site and see more details, just type in Landrover Discovery Seat Risers.
Hope this helps, any questions please pm me but unsure if this is allowed as I'm a new member.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
360 Posts
Same Ad is posted on the UK forum and their reply was

moderator moved post to for sale wanted.

This post is as reported just an advertisement, which by rules should not be permitted.
However. After some thought and looking at genuine interest that some have found this useful it has been moved to its most suitable location

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bill F

Slightly confused at the above - can you help as im new to forum.

I have offered my help to forumers on this site and on the Evoque UK and USA site......not on the UK DS site ???

But thanks for accepting the posting anyway - can you give me a lionk to where it has been moved to as im new to this site and cant find any replies (if any) to my post, so wont know if anyone interested?

Thanks in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts