Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that DS has a function that allows you to rip audio CDs right into the internal memory.... I used it for a few CDs but this feature seems "broken" - I switch Source to Media and there is just this icon spinning and spinning and never being able to load any files....
Anyone has copied anything to the Media storage and later was able to play it back ?

M

·
0 Posts
Paul - It appears from the lack of responses that this may be one topic for which there is no help! I do't have the CD option (I believe most here don't have it either based on previous posts). But, in looking at the owners manual for DS with CD that there is, in fact that option (surprised me). And the operation is as you described - simply insert the CD and hit the icon. Beyond that sadly, I am of no help...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just noticed that DS has a function that allows you to rip audio CDs right into the internal memory.... I used it for a few CDs but this feature seems "broken" - I switch Source to Media and there is just this icon spinning and spinning and never being able to load any files....
Anyone has copied anything to the Media storage and later was able to play it back ?
I am having the same problem

1 - 6 of 6 Posts