Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '16 disco sport with a passenger side rear turn signal that gave out three days ago. The brake light works fine and all other lights are operating normally, (Pic below).
According to the manual I should be able to remove the housing and remove the turning signal bulb to replace it. (Pic below) but this is incorrect there is no bulb to access because the light is an LED. I'm shocked that the manual would have this so wrong.
In the meantime I ordered a replacement housing and when I installed it today and also operated the same way where the brake lights work but the turning signal did not. This leads me to believe that the issue is with the wiring or with a fuse.
I checked all the fuses in the box and they all look good and from what I can see the wire is not frayed or otherwise compromised.
Has anyone else experienced this issue and potentially come up with another solution?
Best regards,
-Charlie

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I received a replacement housing unit and switched that out and the issue continues. I've gone through all fuses none of them are indicated for the turning signals. I'd like to determine if the relays may be the culprit but I don't have a diagram indicating which correspond to the turning signals. Would anyone happen to have such a diagram?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts