Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Auto Start Stop - just go to Sport mode on the transmission selector and it will not go do the auto start stop....
Sport mode disables auto start/stop? I didn't know that. I'll have to check it out tonight on the ride home (although shifting out of S can be a pain because the selector stops after S and then lets me turn it all the way to P).

·
Registered
258 Posts
My disco still does the auto engine stop/start in Sport mode but much less frequently. I imagine if you drive it like you stole it the engine will never shut off.

I was sayiny that the stereo was nice for stock and then a horrible sound came from one of my right speakers. It sounded blown and muffled the rest of the day. Then it went away (yes played the same song). Then it came back another day. Ugggh!
Yea, I tested sport mode yesterday and the engine cut off as soon as I stopped at a red light.

On the speaker issue, I believe there is a bulletin in TOPIx about this. I've only seen the caption as I don't have a subscription to download the files, but I've seen something about speaker issues. My passenger side one rattled one time during some song the title of which I can't remember, but it hasn't come back (and neither has that song in my rotation, either, so it may be an issue again).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts