Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Land Rover Discovery Sport 2016
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 2016 Discovery Sport with HDC. I saw that from 2017 on the HDC button we can also access ATPC option.
I was wondering if anyone knew if we could add or have this option installed (ATPC) since it's on the same button and technically it's programmed like HDC?

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,
I have a 2016 Discovery Sport with HDC. I saw that from 2017 on the HDC button we can also access ATPC option.
I was wondering if anyone knew if we could add or have this option installed (ATPC) since it's on the same button and technically it's programmed like HDC?

Thank you

·
Super Moderator
463 Posts
If your car does not have ATPC you are out of luck. The ATPC will keep speed constant and HDC only keeps speed constant going down.

All terrain Progress Control versus Hill Decent Control.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your car does not have ATPC you are out of luck. The ATPC will keep speed constant and HDC only keeps speed constant going down.

All terrain Progress Control versus Hill Decent Control.
Hello,

Thank you for your response.
I knew the difference between the two of them but, maybe i didn't expressed my question correctly, i would like to know if it is possible to ad it to the car?!

Do you know if there's a way to ad it? Like an update, a chip, programming or else?

Thank you again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts