Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last few days I've had problems with an error message indicating that my cameras were unavailable and to check with the dealer. Then after that, my console computer started turning itself off and on, almost like it was rebooting. When that started, my air conditioning also decided to stay on even after I had shut the car off and opened the door to exit. A few weeks ago I also had my check engine light come on but then go away after probably two days (after I had already called to get an appointment). The dealer will be taking a look at it this week, but wondering if anyone else is having crazy problems with their DS computers. This all seems to have gone a bit haywire in the past couple of weeks, before that have loved my DS dearly!

·
Registered
151 Posts
For the so called "console computer", have you tried a Reset? This will clear all data and hopefully renew the system: General Settings > System Settings > Delete All Personal Data

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hummm... seems like we have lots of problems here, I had my car serviced for the 50k miles and ask the dealer about this issue, my camera has lost its graphics and it's showing a Yelow line in the center instead of the normal square graphics to park. The dealer could not find anything wrong with the device when running diagnostics and the problem still there. Anyone here knows how to fix this? Dealer said they replaced Cam but still ng. Here is an image of what I am talking about here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts