Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Great little teaser video. The panoramic roof was one of my favorite things about this video. Having that feature will make being a passenger an amazing experience.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the things that stood out to me was the look of the infotainment/navigation screen. It looks really clean and well done.

·
Registered
293 Posts
One of the things that stood out to me was the look of the infotainment/navigation screen. It looks really clean and well done.
It sure does.
I saw it first in the Evoque and really liked it from that moment on, great design and well put together on the Evoque and on the DS.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does it function as well as it looks? Do you know if there have been problems or complaints about it?

·
Registered
191 Posts
why the tie in with Virgin Galactic? I took away that the 7 seat model is going to be obscenely cramped. A vehicle Evoque sized with 7 seats!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Those rear seats are probably going to be most suitable for children or smaller adults.
Still, it's better to have that option than to not have it at all from how I see it, something to help it stand out a bit more in it's segment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts