Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ready for leaving house this morning and greeted with this. No warnings and car moves freely enough on/off drive however when I try to turn it's as though power steering has gone and I get What sounds like a servo noise like it's trying to turn along side a nasty mechanical knocking 😫 hopefully someone else has experienced similar or knows the issue I have. Spoken to company I have warranty with and have said if it's the issue of the alloy bolts on the steering rack or power steering pump I can't remember which it won't be covered however J/LR may be able to assist 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'm struggling to find how I can attach a video to this post if someone can direct me? It's only allowing me to select photos. I can use a third party website and host the video there and paste the link if this is allowed?

Cheers, Jason.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update

Booked in with JLR to start diagnosis Friday and have said it's something that has been covered by them before if it's the three pesky mounting bolts. And the private warranty company have said if it's not the bolts then most likely they'll cover it. Cars being recovered today so hopefully get another update by the weekend 🤞🏼

1 - 3 of 3 Posts