Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to getting our first Land Rover - I have placed an order for a 2017 SE with the 3rd row ("plus 2") seats, white with black contrast roof and black design pack.

We originally looked at the Evoque but the cargo space was too small. We are coming off a BMW X3.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the forum!

If you liked the Evoque's styling your in luck. LR was spied testing a new LR that looks like a bigger Evoque... coupe-like roof being the main attraction.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the forum!

If you liked the Evoque's styling your in luck. LR was spied testing a new LR that looks like a bigger Evoque... coupe-like roof being the main attraction.

OP: Congrats on the order. My wife and I plan to order the same color scheme in a few months. (waiting on an existing lease to end).
@LRD Any more info on the next model? Or a link?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Share your experiences when you are ready. (Some of us would like to know if some issues we are facing are addressed in the 2017s.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone I'm fron the US & just purchased my 1st 2016 LRDS SE in Fuigi White with the black pkg 6 months ago & I absolutely love it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking forward to getting our first Land Rover - I have placed an order for a 2017 SE with the 3rd row ("plus 2") seats, white with black contrast roof and black design pack.

We originally looked at the Evoque but the cargo space was too small. We are coming off a BMW X3.
Congratulations!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will be happy to share experiences when I can. I'm not yet sure when to expect delivery; we do not yet have an estimated delivery date. I'm hoping it will be by December.

We placed the order with Paul Miller Land Rover in Parsippany.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked up a 2017 HSE yesterday and I love it! Corris grey, with the 19" black pack,(with black contrast roof) and Ebony interior. Climate, protection, 11 speaker audio upgrade, and driver assist.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts