Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, just got my Phoenix Orange SE a few days ago and I love it already. It has the nav, cold weather and protection packages. Perfect for life in NJ. Hope you all can spare some knowledge and guidance from your experiences so far with your Discos. Thanks in advance, good to meet you!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sweet. Mine is similar but Kaikoura Stone and also in NJ. Post a pic if you can. I have taken mine on Brigantine Beach and it performs well in the sand.

I also had it for some of the wintery weather last year and it felt much more confident than my Wrangler did... and I loved my Wrangler.

Have a blast with this vehicle.

PS... I personally love driving it in the Sport mode.. I played around with the modes and this is much more fun and no noticable difference in gas mileage.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats on the new wheels. I picked up my Scotia Gray HSE a couple weeks ago. So far just an annoying creak at the driver's seat, but otherwise a joy to drive. The cold weathe package is a nice option for south central Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Scotia grey. Similar to what BMW used to call "Mineral green metallic" or "opal green". Decent gas mileage so far, but I recently dropped the pressures to comfort setting, so I'm sure the mpg will suffer. Debating roof rails.

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Scotia grey. Similar to what BMW used to call "Mineral green metallic" or "opal green". Decent gas mileage so far, but I recently dropped the pressures to comfort setting, so I'm sure the mpg will suffer. Debating roof rails.
What do you mean dropped the pressures?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts