Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have issues with the texts being sent? The system says they are sent but they go into a black hole. My phone never shows a text sent and the receiver never gets them. I get incoming no issues.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Same with me. Will not send outgoing, receiving fine...(Android phone)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Does anyone else have issues with the texts being sent? The system says they are sent but they go into a black hole. My phone never shows a text sent and the receiver never gets them. I get incoming no issues.
I had that problem for a little while. However, after a media system upgrade, the problem went away (sorry, but I don't know what the code is for the media upgrade that fixed the problem). You might want to take it into the dealer and tell them the problem so they can figure out what to do to fix it.

BTW, when my dealer pulled up the specs on my car when I told them I was having BT issues they told me I didn't have BT in the car. So I sent them a photo of the touchscreen showing that I did have it. Very strange. It's an HSE Lux and I'm sure all HSE Lux's have BT and texting. JLR sometimes can't get its act together. ;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts