Discovery Sport Forum banner

Other tire options on the OEM 20”

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Brian Press 
#1 ·
Late posting..

Was struggling to find a solution to replace those awful Continentals that wear so quick, and I really didn’t like much of the options out there.

Before the DS I had a 4Runner and always had BFG All Terrain KO2’s on it, but unfortunately they don’t make them for the OEM 20” rims. I always got great treadwear out of my BFG’s.. one set lasted me over 85k! I also didn’t like the price or look of most of the competition available.

Thankfully, I found out that I can get the BFG g-Force Comp-2 A/S for the OEM 20” wheels. I’ve already put about 5k on them and so far they’ve been great. Haven’t had too much snow action yet, but it did great in the little bit I was in. Wet has been great, and they are awesome in the dry. Have yet to get them off-road, but I’m sure they’ll be good. And they look aggressive, too.

And you can’t beat the price. They’re about $188 anywhere you look, but I got them on a Cyber Monday deal on BFG’s website. Free installation at a local shop, plus $100 gift card. All said and done (calculating in the $100 gift card I received)...
I paid $749.74
Even without the $100 gift card that would’ve been a great price.

Only have one complaint... there’s some light road noise right at 61-62mph. Solution... drive faster. :)

Anyway.. just throwing out another option for you all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.