Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land Rover changed the content of the option pack between my order and delivery. So no selfpark. I amvery disappointed as that was one of the reasons why i chose it instead op a Peugeot. Has this happened to a yone else. 2021 PHEV.

·
Registered
44 Posts
We ordered our car, and found some of the attractive options couldn’t be ordered together. The sales person called the factory and confirmed that the build we chose was possible before we proceeded.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Land Rover changed the content of the option pack between my order and delivery. So no selfpark. I amvery disappointed as that was one of the reasons why i chose it instead op a Peugeot. Has this happened to a yone else. 2021 PHEV.
I had the same the Dealership tried to get me to pay more for the option/standard equipment I had all ready ordered - I went to Landover themselves and complained and got all the options for Free in the end... was not amused...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I expected to have keyless locking on my SE 300e, as I ordered all the bells and whistles, but it was delivered in July without it. Dealer said it was now an extra but that was never explained when I ordered in February. Auto parking was also never discussed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had exactly the same problem - ordered mine in August 2020 but by the time it was delivered. A few of the options had changed. They did adjust the price but it meant I missed some of the goodies that I expected (like autoparking). Seems like a rather poor marketing approach. From JLR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts