Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I thought I would share some pics from this weekend's Land Rover event, the Uwharrie Safari. I joined the group for a trail ride on Saturday. It was nice to ride with other Land Rovers, and I met a lot of cool people. My Disco Sport was able to keep up with all of the other trucks on the trail and only had one issue with clearance (caught my running board) while cresting a steep hill. The other owners were impressed and very interested in the truck. There was one playground that I opted out of as I watched a Disco 3s get stuck, but other than that, I did everything else and had a blast. All in all, I left with a lot of confidence in my Disco Sport offroad, and I will be heading back for the fall ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Impressed the sport kept up with most of it.. I have ordered a Sport HSE PHEV R dynamic 300e - wonder how that will cope .. should be the same?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Impressed the sport kept up with most of it.. I have ordered a Sport HSE PHEV R dynamic 300e - wonder how that will cope .. should be the same?
I not sure what tires come on the R Dynamic, but I think that would be the biggest factor in your offroad capability.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts