Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi team
Today morning I started my car engine and everything seems to be working fine however when about to manipulate the steering there was very noisy sound comes from the front wheels and the steering was locked, shaky and heavy to move. there is no alarm or fault on the dashboard
Gear can be shifting and I can drive to front and back but couldn't use the steering so I kept the car and I use my other car and I tried it again now but same problem
I attached a video of the problem and would appreciate any help or comments
my car is land rover discovery sport 2016 1.9cc

·
Super Moderator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
654 Posts
There is a recall in the UK for the bolts on the power steering corroding and breaking. Phone your local dealer giving then your VIN and other information to see if you qualify.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Did you get this sorted? Mine has just done the same thing this morning.

Hi team
Today morning I started my car engine and everything seems to be working fine however when about to manipulate the steering there was very noisy sound comes from the front wheels and the steering was locked, shaky and heavy to move. there is no alarm or fault on the dashboard
Gear can be shifting and I can drive to front and back but couldn't use the steering so I kept the car and I use my other car and I tried it again now but same problem
I attached a video of the problem and would appreciate any help or comments
my car is land rover discovery sport 2016 1.9cc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts