Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Disco Sport net member. Picked up my 1st LR middle of last year, an 18 Disco Sport and it was down to the F Pace or the Disco Sport but went with Disco Sport due to the space for the kiddos/family. If it wasnt I would of gotten the big cat. Really enjoyed the car so far and the fam likes it too.

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
Great car and kids love the back seat. I have got roped into driving for all my granddaughters school functions because her friends prefer the Disco over the other parents LOL.

The only problem I have is the poor fuel economy,,of course 95% of driving is short trips in the city,, so expecting that.
Glad you kept the cat!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great car and kids love the back seat. I have got roped into driving for all my granddaughters school functions because her friends prefer the Disco over the other parents LOL.

The only problem I have is the poor fuel economy,,of course 95% of driving is short trips in the city,, so expecting that.
Glad you kept the cat!
Didnt get the big cat! Really like it and would of though. Next one I will if the style and spec is as good. The Disco Sport for me is mix use mainly city and I get around 19mpg or so...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts