Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
2017 Discovery Sport HSE
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

My name is Taryn, and I'm so happy to be here! I recently purchased a 2017 Disco Sport (HSE)...and have reignited my love for vehicle customization.

I have had the vehicle for about 3 weeks now, and have already started making a few minor mods. I painted my logos black (mine is Fuji White), and am taking on the grille this coming weekend!

When I purchased this one, there was a different one next to it on the lot, one year newer that was blacked out. I fell in love, but not for the added 15k for comparable mileage & features. 馃檮

Any ways, I am hoping to make some additional upgrades to this car in the near future & seem to have found the place for inspiration!

It's nice to meet all of you!

Here's a picture of the new, sexy black lettering!

Super Moderator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
Welcome. Not very many from North Dakota.

In my youth many years ago used to spend the odd weekend in Fargo or Grand Forks. Drove down from Winnipeg.

Registered
Hi all!

My name is Taryn, and I'm so happy to be here! I recently purchased a 2017 Disco Sport (HSE)...and have reignited my love for vehicle customization.

I have had the vehicle for about 3 weeks now, and have already started making a few minor mods. I painted my logos black (mine is Fuji White), and am taking on the grille this coming weekend!

When I purchased this one, there was a different one next to it on the lot, one year newer that was blacked out. I fell in love, but not for the added 15k for comparable mileage & features. 馃檮

Any ways, I am hoping to make some additional upgrades to this car in the near future & seem to have found the place for inspiration!

It's nice to meet all of you!

Here's a picture of the new, sexy black lettering!
View attachment 7739
Looks nice鈥.I want to paint the grilles on mine, but unsure of what paint to use for best results. The paint available in the UK seems pretty poor now unless spending a lot of money. Black grilles are available from PowerfulUK, but they are quite pricey.

Registered
I buy from aliexpress black letters (starshine efect)
end black badge Land Rover for the front and back

US $13.12 21%OFF | DIY litery znaczek z symbolem Car Styling kaptur i naklejka na baga偶nik do odkrycia Sport SUV Star Shine czarny b艂yszcz膮cy matowy szary srebrny

Super Moderator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
Wow someone has been busy!

Excellent workmanship. How long did it take?

Not sure if I would change lights and make them dimmer but it looks nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts