Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have been settling in with my new Discovery Sport HSE LUX. I had to wait 3 and 1/2 long months to get it. So that is why I am a little late posting. So this is what I loaded the Disco up with the following:

Fuji White
Vision Assist Pkg
Climate Control Pkg
19" Black Design Pkg w/ Santorini Black Roof
Driver Assist Pkg Black Wheel Lock Pkg
Fully Tinted Out

The 2 things I will be adding are vent shades when available and a tow hitch. :D

I have put 620 miles on her so far and no issues. The vehicle is truly a nice ride. I traded in a 2012 Honda Pilot Touring edition for my Disco and I have no real regrets thus far.
I wanna say "Thank You" to all who post to the site. I have been reading everyone's post about their experiences for months (both good and bad) and your input helped me pull the trigger on purchasing my very own HSE.

I have attached a picture of her and I hope it uploads properly. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
That looks sharp! Congrats :)

You'll like it...It rides great, feels planted on the road and does have some get up and go once you get used to the transmission.
Vehicle has its little quirks but I've had mine for about half a year now and I still love it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Not bad mileage to have on it already. Looking forward to what you'll have to report once you've gone through a few oil changes and really break it in, that will be the real moment of truth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts