Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got a service on my 2019 Discovery Sport and had this recall performed.

I didn't know about it before hand, so maybe others are in the same boat, so treat this as an FYI - head ups.

Wow, this is pretty interesting. I bought a 2018 Discovery Sport one month and one day ago. I absolutely love the car, but have told my wife a few times now that it does this odd thing where it doesnt really want to go, then suddenly surges to life. Just looked at bulletin you posted, and my vin is literally smack dab in the middle of it. I do in fact have a 2.0 liter engine under the hood. Looks like I get to call my dealer tomorrow.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My VIN is in the range as well. On occasion, I've had the same issue. It doesn't happen all of the time. Wondering if I should take it in or just wait to have it done when it's in for a service in about 3,000 miles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My VIN is in the range as well. On occasion, I've had the same issue. It doesn't happen all of the time. Wondering if I should take it in or just wait to have it done when it's in for a service in about 3,000 miles.
Took mine in yesterday because of the tailgate issue. Had them check. Mine had already had the recall service performed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts