Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
YIKES! Sorry to hear that!
Our DS was in the body shop for a month and was rarely started. It did give us a low battery warning one time when we picked it up. I just drove it and let the alternator do its thing. No problems since..Knock wood.
They had a batch of bad batteries but they should have had them cleared out by the time you got your DS,.....unless they got more bad batts. Then again, why wouldn't it have given you a warning? I have personally seen a low battery warning and you can't miss it. Keep us informed.

And for anyone reading this who might be considering a Land Rover....they ain't no Hondyota. So if that's your perceived or experienced benchmark for perceived or experienced reliability, don't buy a LR.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I get the light load message a lot, but not every time I start the car. Sometimes it's there, sometimes not... Sometimes I hit OK, sometimes I just ignore it and it clears itself....it seems to have a little mind of its own. Lol!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Yep I took a close notice of it today. Does show up every start up and it will clear itself in about a minute if you just ignore it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts