Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I am looking to buy mud flaps for my 2017 DS HSE LUX. Just wounding if anyone had any issues with market mud flaps or which ones fits best? Is it worth the extra $200 to buy therm from the dealership? Thanks everyone for you help with this question :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Recently added after-market mud flaps (off of Amazon out of China). As I recall all in was about $50-$60. I found the quality and fit quite nice (though I did have to go the local auto parts store to get fasteners/screws). Installation was easy for the fronts as you could turn the wheels out of the way. Had to take off the rear wheels to get access to screw them on. All in all, pretty satisfied.

By the way, make sure you pay attention to the seating configuration - there is a difference in the rear flaps for a 5 seat vs. 5+2 seating.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply :) Right now I'm looking at a set that are on Amazon for a 2015 but he said he thinks try would fit my 2017 five seater. The other brand I'm thinking about is called Husky, apparently they have a good name as well?

On a side note my 2017 did not come with the HSE LUXURY badge, just HSE. Spoke to LR yesterday they're sending me LR bucks so i can buy the new badge. Seems like good customer service. Apparently the 2017 luxury doesn't cone with the badging? Or at least that's what my dealer here in Canada said.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts