Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I put the car in reverse, the mirrors dip. However, it appears they only return to about 90% of their original position after I put the car back in Drive. I notice after a couple days the mirrors are noticeably tilted down. One easy fix is to press #1 on my memory setting, which immediately brings the mirrors back to the memorized position.

I have a 2016 Disco Sport HSE. It seems like this is a malfunction of the memory tool. Unfortunately, my dealership's maintenance dept has been completely stumped and has not been able to come up with a solution despite multiple attempts to fix it. They did acknowledge that I'm not the only customer experiencing the issue.

Their solution...disable the mirror dip. I find that option lazy and unacceptable.

Anyone else having this issue? Have you been able to get it fixed?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Interesting....
Mine has an annoying 110% return tilt when the mirrors return from the dips.
I have to constantly readjust them back down.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Never had a problem with dip returning to the set position. But disabled the function because had problems with seeing a steep slope on my driveway, but worked great everywhere else.

I think I would adjust the mirror to the maximum up and then max down and then adjust for normal driving. Then see if the dip works better.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the same issue. I too have a 2016 HSE. It’s annoying but I don’t t dare turn it loose on the dealership to fix. I just readjust the mirror every week or so, when I notice it. It may be worth reporting to LR customer care, as I have.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called LR customer care and they sent me a $250 gift certificate for Land Rover products/service. Since I already have the maintenance package, not a lot of need I have for the credit...still it was a nice gesture.

Regardless, I'm shocked that no one knows how to fix this issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts