Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have been through many forum discussions related to some serious issues with the ZF 9-Speed transmission (ZF 9HP48), which is actually installed on my car, purchased as new in Feb. 2016, and so far no issues with the transmission (65000kms driven), I would deeply appreciate any feedback, if the issue (I guess starting with wiring harness, then software update!) has been solved since, so I feel more confident?! Thanks a lot in advance to any contribution!

·
Super Moderator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
625 Posts
Hi if you have driven 65000 km with no problems I would not worry. Any software updates would have been performed at your regular service. Not all models had the crimping problem in the transmission and it seemed more of a problem with Jeeps that used the same trans.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi if you have driven 65000 km with no problems I would not worry. Any software updates would have been performed at your regular service. Not all models had the crimping problem in the transmission and it seemed more of a problem with Jeeps that used the same trans.
Thanks for the quick feedback, much appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.