Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Looking to sell my 2019 DS Landmark. In an attempt to avoid the tyre kickers and day dreamers I checked WBAC And they are offering £28,500 (not too bad I thought). So next I checked with my local dealer and they estimated between 27 and 28k, after appraisal.

Main point of the post though, has anyone used WBAC? Do they often devote from their valuation? My vehicle is mint and just needs a clean!
MY19 Discovery Sport Landmark Edition, Corris Grey, Connect Pack, Service Pack, 2.0(180) Auto.
tplinklogin
https://pincodes.gen.in/

·
Registered
44 Posts
That seems like a great offer. I did a quick conversion and that's over $39,000 USD. I have a 19 HSE and when I check offers from Carmax and Carava, it's usually just over $34K for my Disco. Are you having the same issues with new car supply as we are in the U.S.? This chip shortage is really affecting our dealers.

I'm with you on not having to go through the hassle of selling the car yourself. Good luck moving forward!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi All,

Looking to sell my 2019 DS Landmark. In an attempt to avoid the tyre kickers and day dreamers I checked WBAC And they are offering £28,500 (not too bad I thought). So next I checked with my local dealer and they estimated between 27 and 28k, after appraisal.

Main point of the post though, has anyone used WBAC? Do they often devote from their valuation? My vehicle is mint and just needs a clean!
MY19 Discovery Sport Landmark Edition, Corris Grey, Connect Pack, Service Pack, 2.0(180) Auto.
tplinklogin
https://pincodes.gen.in/
They don’t usually offer the best value looking at the figures and prices will usually depend on condition and mileage. Selling privately is the way to go for maximum money, but if you think that you are getting a good deal then go for it. I usually part-exchange my vehicles, but I don’t always get a very good price it’s just convenient!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts