Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, what are the little hooks supposed to hold in the rear door wells facing the passenger. My guess is a hat. Anyone know?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too tiny for dry cleaning and the location would not accomodate a hanger. The other hooks work for that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Okay, what are the little hooks supposed to hold in the rear door wells facing the passenger. My guess is a hat. Anyone know?
They are intended to be purse hooks for the ladies, and "European men's carry-all" hooks for the men.

·
Registered
35 Posts
For real?
Yes. The hooks in the back seat referenced above are intended to be used to hang hand bags and possibly coats. The DS also has the same hook in the front passenger area near the left knee. It is also intended for handbags. It is too low to accommodate coats.

·
Registered
590 Posts
For real?
Yes. The hooks in the back seat referenced above are intended to be used to hang hand bags and possibly coats. The DS also has the same hook in the front passenger area near the left knee. It is also intended for handbags. It is too low to accommodate coats.
Hm, We use the hook in the passenger area to hang a plastic grocery bag for trash on road trips. Makes sense for a hand bag hook though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hahaha! I am quite amazed that there is a thread on a use for a little hook.

Don't over think it 'cause it would hurt too much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts