Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2017 Discovery Sport HSE
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my 2017 Disc. Sport HSE was sitting several hours in a hot parking lot, drove about 15 minutes with AC/cooling seats on, while turning the car conked out. You could press the gas pedal, engine revved, but limp rolling. Waited 2 weeks for appt. Land Rover dealer replaced full pump. 1 week later, same issue! Car sat in hot 馃サ sun, used AC, slowed to make a turn and upon accelerating, poof! Car died...back to Land Rover, they are working on recreating try the issue....has anyone had a similar issue??

Administrator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
The only one who had similar problems in hot weather was someone using low octane gas (85). Using the A/C probably is just a coincidence.

Registered
2017 Discovery Sport HSE
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bill,
Thanks for the feedback. Of course I only use Premium gasoline as required. Just heard back from Land Rover, they were unable to recreate my scenario driving about with AC on. I got the "all is good" no issues..so I should be happy! Maybe 馃 a fluke? I did see another older post with 2020 Disc. Sport stalling in hot weather at red lights, but doesn't like same issue. ( Mileage 108,000)
Just came out of the 100k mile warranty on the car! She still looks like new馃挄 .I've had to replace the turbo about a year ago and thankfully that was covered under the warranty!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts