Discovery Sport Forum banner

Lifting the Disco Sport.

6K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  DiscoDisco 
#1 ·
Call me crazy, but I’m doing something that has been done but most DS owners don’t do. I bought a set of Eibach “lift” springs and new 275/45R20 Atturo Trailblade tires. I’ll Take it into the shop tomorrow to have the springs fitted and the tires should be mounted by the end of the week. I’ll post Up impressions and photos with the results.

Here’s Disco Steve as he sits now.

Here’s the springs…

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
I just got rid of my 2015 with the spring kit and 19" Atturo Trailblades. I now have a 2017 with 20" rims and looking to add the Trailblades again. I loved the tires and would like them again, but I can't do the lift because I have the dynamic suspension package. I'd be curious about your opinion of the fit after you have yours installed. Here is my new ride. I just got it yesterday.

Attachments

#6 ·
Same here. Bigger rotors up front and the dynamic suspension. Was hoping there was some option for me, but not sure. So far I’ve been lucky enough not to bottom out on any rocks in the Sierras, but having those 20’s (and the dynamic) is just brutal on anything larger than pea gravel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Disco Steve is officially lifted.
I netted a 2” gain. Love it! Looks better and rides better! This is a fantastic bang for the buck mod as long as you don’t get ripped off by a shop on the labor to install. It should be a reasonable charge. The springs themselves are a bargain IMO.

#13 ·
Sorry for the change in topic but does Disco Steve have a panoramic roof? I have a 2016 Sport w/pano and am struggling to locate a roof rack to fit. Ultimately seeking to mount a Roam rooftop tent as well. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Chief512

Call me crazy, but I’m doing something that has been done but most DS owners don’t do. I bought a set of Eibach “lift” springs and new 275/45R20 Atturo Trailblade tires. I’ll Take it into the shop tomorrow to have the springs fitted and the tires should be mounted by the end of the week. I’ll post Up impressions and photos with the results.

Here’s Disco Steve as he sits now.
View attachment 7753

View attachment 7755

Here’s the springs…
View attachment 7756

#15 ·
Yes Disc Steve has a pano roof. You can get load bars like I have and mount a RTT. I would recommend 3 load bars as 2 is pushing the limit. I believe the Frontrunner rack fits the pano roofs and they will easily accommodate a RTT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.