Discovery Sport Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry guys, was busy getting my rattles fixed (such a shame for this nice car). The dealer is Mission Viejo. The car was offered as a demo with 139 miles on it, so I got this deal in December. I am not kidding, driving one. Let me upload a picture for those who don't believe. I can also get you in touch with the sales if u like. I wish there were no rattles...
BTW, did the rattles turn out a big trouble?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Palm Beach, FL was blowing out their remaining 2016 Discovery's and Evoque's for lease deals. We went to two dealers in Miami and one in Ft. Lauderdale. The FTL dealer was close. They had a red also but had the full black package (ours didn't have the black wheels but we just got some shiny black ones, installed, for $650). His also had the power lift gate. But it was $380/month (same amount down).

With 7,500 miles/year, you get either the Disco Sport Se for $299/mo with $2600 due at signing (included my first mo payment and taxes) or the evoque for $339/mo with $4600 due at signing.

Our Red SE had some upgrades like the black roof and navigation so it was a $42k MSRP, not the base $37k MSRP, but it didn't affect the deal. We opted for the extra miles and went with 10,000/year and its a term of 33/months, not 36.

Final Payment with tax was $341/mo INCLUDING tax (we live in a 7% county). We tried to get free services/pre-paid maintenance but they wouldn't do it. We really wanted an Evoque but in the end, the money out was too much and the trunk space was too small since we have a 20month old child.

I don't know if he has any left (this was 2 weeks ago and he had 6 remaining)...The salesman's name was Kevin Painter at Land Rover Palm Beach. Tell him you want the deal that 'Marc & Gina' got and he'll know ;-)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Is this a good deal for a 2017 Discovery Sport HSE?

36 months lease
10K mile/year
$3500 down
$379/month
I'm not a lease expert but the payment is great. 10,000 miles a year seems a little low. We'd beat that by about 5000 miles every year.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Is this a good deal for a 2017 Discovery Sport HSE?

36 months lease
10K mile/year
$3500 down
$379/month
To see if it is good deal, what is the: net cap cost (Capitalized cost) and Money factor ?

·
Registered
588 Posts
According to Ride With G lease calculator - it's a great deal!

You are getting a HSE for the price of a SE!

Let us know which bank is offering this great rate (money factor & residual)???

41 - 51 of 51 Posts