Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll share too. I am leasing an SE with a sticker price of $44,828. Got the holiday manufacturer's discount of $1k plus negotiated another $1,700 off for a total Cap Cost reduction of $2,700. I applied the manufacturer's $1k discount to the amount due at signing thus reducing amount due from $4,700 to $3,700. Monthly payments are $460. Lease is for 39 months and 10k miles per year with a purchase option at end of lease at $28,600.

Cole European in Walnut Creek had the best selection in Northern CA and were very friendly and easy to work with. Ted Ford was the name of the salesman I worked with and I would recommend him. Told me dealer markup on these vehicles was 4.7% and could negotiate within that window.

·
Registered
35 Posts
What 4sallypat said. I got a fantastic deal and it was nowhere near what is described above. Also, the special lease deal that LR has been offering is for $399/mo plus $4,700 down, for 10k miles/year. That is for an SE valued at approximately $38k, not an HSE. Also, that $399/mo advertised payment does not include tax, etc. which - depending on where you live - will add another $50 to $60 to your monthly payment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts