Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi all,

Just bought our first Land Rover. Got a great deal. HSE + driver assistance + climate comfort. $4500 down, 33 months, $470/month, 10k miles. A little more down that you should do with a lease, but hey.... Residual was 66% and MF was .00164.

I'm glad we have tmobile with unlimited music streaming... car doesn't have Sirius....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats!

Sounds like a great lease deal.

Pictures ?

Do you use the Bluetooth streaming or plug it into the USB for music streaming ??
I'll get some pics when it's not dark. Got the Disco in white. I was leaning to black with the black-out kit.... but didn't win that battle.

I'll use bluetooth streaming. I do it all the time in my Audi and it's great not to have wires hanging around.

Coming out of Mercedes GLK. For roughly the same MSRP the Rover has a lot more toys. We didn't even have NAV, HID lights, or a parking camera in the Benz! It was also much more cramped inside even though roughly the same dimensions outside. We primarily needed more rear seat legroom to accommodate the child seat. BUT the Benz was built like a tank: 37,000 miles and not a single hitch, rattle, or check-engine-light.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts