Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to the group, I just got my 2016 last week, leased. I visited all 3 dealers in my area in LA and had less than positive experience, incorrect information and just not great salespeople. With my first real luxury car and as a salesperson myself, I was hoping for a more impressive experience. They know they don't need to negotiate and their outside banks can't get as competitive rates as mentioned in earlier threads here.

I used a local car broker, he knows the business inside and out, not paid by dealers. He said historically JLR have some of the worst leasing programs in the world for consumers and could have easily gotten me into a $50K Audi Q5 (my second choice) for less monthly than a $40K Discovery. It was a gamble for me to hold out but happy I did. US Bank had a good offer on at the end of August 2015 and it may be extended through Sept so I'd check into it asap if you're still interested. I don't know the specifics, I was only focused on my monthly pmt, which ended up being much less than what dealer offered.

PS - we also l liked the Volvo - the seats are Incredible.

·
Registered
9 Posts
SOrry I'm just seeing these questions, I don't get email notifications from the forum.

I'm in Malibu and got the car from Ventura, excellent dealer that delivers on it on flatbed truck- I used a car broker like I said in earlier post. (goseeted.com)
Coworkers had a great experience with him and so did I, just sharing his info, I'm not affiliated or get kick back fyi.
There was No inventory so I took the first one I could get, very happy.
I got the SE w/ navigation, protection package, scotia Grey & black pack 19 in wheels, in control apps, partial leather seats.
36 months, no money down and under $600 month. (Dealer was quoting $750 month with $3500 down!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts