Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a scan tool for Christmas (Launch x431). Haven't done much with it yet but do a quick Health Check scan. It seemed to auto-detect everything pretty well and scanned all the modules I think I have. Looks like it should cover all the necessary maintenance stuff. If anyone's curious what the x431 can read on the DS, let me know and I'll try to check if it will do it. Also my DS only has about 3K miles on it so if anyone needs a look at a known good test, I can try to do that too.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Finally did a little messing around with the x431 on the DS. On the ECM it doesn't give a Live Data option but it looks like there are some engine data PIDs available in other modules. I'll have to do some more poking around but for now I captured some generic OBD II data and it seems to work pretty well. I could post the whole data capture but you can only read it with the launch software. So I'll post a few pics instead. These are all on my 2021 P250 engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.