Discovery Sport Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone !!! im receiving my DS that is already in the Fiscal Warehouse and need some advice since my dealership is not reliable dealing with knowledge about the tires i might need. (im in Costa Rica, where every CarBrand has its only and unique car dealership so i can't go to another dealership and ask since there are non).

I fitted my DS with 20' rims and comes with stock Pirelli Scorpion Zero All-Season Tires with the following measurements 235/50r20 which have no grip regarding Gravel or Mud. This Ds will be traveling all the country and here its tropical 100% with half of the year Rainy Season, I Have done some Research and apparently what i can fit are Falken Wildpeak A_T Trail 245_50R20 but still unsure that they would bump or touch the inner splash gard/mud gard's.

I'm attaching all the pictures i have and if someone has a thumps up for me i thank you in advance.P.s. I don't want to change the Rims to 19's nor 18's since i payed extra for the 20. the other option I saw or would consider is a SPACCER® Lifting System or the EIBACH PRO-LIFT-KIT SPRINGS.

·
Registered
53 Posts
They'll be fine. I have 30" diameter tyres on mine and they are great. Others have fitted even larger. I would recommend the 255/50R20's (if they exist in the Wildpeaks) as the extra width will protect your rims a little better - otherwise go with your plan as it's probably the best you can do on 20" rims.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks outbackgeo !!! it really relives me to know this so i can go ahead and order the Tires (I have to order them form te USA because of course there isn't a chance to find them stock here)

41 - 44 of 44 Posts